Monday, March 16, 2009

wedded weekend:

my cousin, my “sister,” and beloved “mother hen” has acquired a beamingly proud husband & sealed the deal on a sunny afternoon on a lawn in vista. it was a blessed day. here are a few snaps taken on that lovely day and about the town that weekend…

that morning, before all things wedding began, we went to the seagrass cafe in solana beach. highly recommended by my mother in law, they have excellant crab cake benedict! we took a couple funny shots...
their "normal" smiles.. ;)
...a couple more from being "home."

it was a sparsely photographed weekend, as far as my camera goes, but many more pictures were taken & are holed up in my parents computer in ca. we were quite busy with family visiting & crafty undertakings, but i guess i'll have to post on those when i can get my hands on them next week. today is saturday & we will be back in ca for wedding #2 in a mere 4 days! hooray for more sunshine! :)

No comments: